Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary time
October 24, 2021
1. We will have masses for all souls during the month of November. All Souls’ envelopes are available in the Narthex area. Please drop your envelope with your donation in the box.
2. Garage sales is going on this Sunday from 9am to 5pm at the gym. We have more furniture and clothing to sell.
3. If your family is in need of Christmas gifts this year, please pick up an application form from the parish office during office hours starting October 25 thru November 12. Completed forms will only be accepted on Wednesday, November 17, from 9am to 6:30pm.
4. There will be an appreciation party for all the Bazaar and Divine Savior Festival volunteers on Friday, November 5 at 7pm in the parish hall. All booth coordinators and members are requested to attend
5. For parents with children in the Catechism program, please see the bulletin for important information on your child’s Sacramental preparation.
6. We need more Eucharistic Ministers to serve during weekend masses. Please come and volunteer. You can pick up forms at the Narthex or at the parish office during office hours.
7. Everyone is encouraged to wear mask when coming to church.
8. There will be food sales after each mass this Sunday. Please come and give your support.