Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
August 1, 2021
1. The celebration of the Divine Savior of the World Feast Day is going to be on Saturday and Sunday, August 7 and 8. Schedules of the celebration are posted in the bulletin and posters around the church. We need volunteers to sell pizza and hot dogs. Give your name in the Narthex. We also need help in setting up the canopies and tent for the festival on Saturday.
2. The Divine Savior Committee is asking donations of gift baskets that will be sold in the auction during the festival. More information can be found in the bulletin.
3. The Divine Savior T-shirts are now ready for pick up. Please come to the Narthex if you had ordered one.
4. Registration for the Catechism program is going on. Please pick up a registration packet in the Narthex or at the Catechism office.
5. The Ministry of St. Francis of Assisi is asking donations of sandwiches to feed our homeless brothers and sisters. Please go to the Narthex to make your commitment.
6. The new missalettes are now in the pews. Please leave them after each mass.
7. Everyone is encouraged to wear mask when coming to church.