Fourth Sunday in ordinary time
1. There will be a Blessing of Candles on Thursday, February 2nd and Blessing of the Throat on Friday, February 3rd after all the masses..
2. Next weekend, February 4 and 5 is DSF Commitment weekend. This year’s theme is God is the Strength of My Heart. Please see the bulletin for more information.
3. There will be a meeting for Confirmation II sponsors next Sunday, February 5th. Please ask the sponsor to come to your child’s session time. Please see the bulletin for more information on the Catechism program.
4. All youths, aged 13 to 18 years old, are invited attend the youth night every Wednesday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at the parish gym.
5. The Knights of Columbus will have a Valentine Dance party on Saturday, February 11
from 7pm till midnight. Tickets are $25 per person with free food, beer, and margaritas.
6. Contribution statements for 2022 will be mailed out in the first week of February. Please call the parish office if you do not receive one.
7. There will be food sales after each mass this Sunday. Please come and give your support.
To be announced only on Saturday, January 28, 2023 (5pm)
The Guadalupana Society will be selling different kinds of soups after the 5pm and 7pm masses today. Please support them.